Located just outside the heart of Winston-Salem, NC – BATL Winston-Salem is easily accessible for residents and visitors to North Carolina alike to enjoy the same axe throwing experience we’ve become renowned for across North America.
Need to know:
- Note: masks are required. Local government and health authorities require that masks be worn by both staff and guests at BATL. Please bring and wear your mask for axe throwing. THANK YOU!
- Open for bookings and walk-ins:
- Mon: 6pm to 9pm
- Tues – Thurs: 5pm to 9pm
- Fri: 5pm to 10pm
- Sat: 12pm to 10pm
- Sun: 2pm to 8pm
- Axe throwing targets with digital scoring display.
- Licensed bar and food menu
- We are in the same building as Earl’s and Stone’s Throw. We are across the street (9th Street) from Wise Man’s and the Ramkat.
- It’s easiest to park in the Earl’s parking lot, and then you can enter through the glass door (next to the large garage door). We are the first business on the right.
- To get to Earl’s parking lot, you need to enter from 9th Street.