BATL Gift Card Policies
Terms and Conditions:
- Use of any BATL Gift Card constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Gift Cards issued by the Backyard Axe Throwing League (BATL) are redeemable for products or services purchased at BATL locations in Canada.
- BATL Gift Cards may not be used to purchase other Gift Cards, and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash or credit except where required by law.
- Your Gift Card is freely transferrable and should be safeguarded like cash. Replacement cards will not be issued for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- BATL Gift Cards must be present when being used for payment in-store.
- Sales tax is applicable to merchandise purchased with a BATL Gift Card.
- If the total of your purchase is less than the value of your Gift Card you will be able to use the remaining balance for future purchases.
- If the total value of your purchase is greater than your Gift Card balance, then you must provide your credit card details, debit card, cash or other accepted method of payment to cover the balance of transaction.
- No change will be given for any unused balance, unless required by law.
- Refunds on purchases made with BATL Gift Cards will be applied to the Gift Card.
- The Backyard Axe Throwing League, BATL Global and BATL Alternative Sports reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time at our sole discretion.
- Gift Cards have no associated fees or expirations dates.
- If you need assistance, please call Customer Service at: 1-844-228-5550. Your Gift Card number will be required for all inquiries.