Select BATL Locations Re-opening
All other BATL locations remain temporarily closed until we get the OK from the appropriate local authorities. We’ll let you know when other locations are scheduled to reopen.
We can’t wait to throw with you and to help keep everyone safe we’ve implemented new protocols to fight COVID-19. See below.
STEPS WE ARE TAKING TO HELP KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- Additional Cleaning and Sanitation: all axes and public areas are thoroughly sanitized before each event.
- Wipes and Sanitizer: available at sanitization stations and at all axe throwing arenas.
- Face Masks and Visors: all BATL employees and coaches will be wearing masks. We require all guests to wear masks as well.
- Hand Washing: all guests will be asked to thoroughly wash their hands before their event.
- Signing your Waiver: our process has been enhanced so you can sign-in on your own phone, instead of one of our iPads.
- Physical Distancing: all guests and employees will be asked to respect physical distancing guidelines from health authorities.
- Private Lanes Only: you will only be with your party – there are no shared lanes with other groups.
- Additional Coach Training: our awesome coaches are being trained on how best to coach your event given physical distancing requirements.
- Group Maximums & Limits on Venue Capacity: we will be following local government and health authority guidance for the total number of people allowed in the venue at one time (at this time it is 25% – 50% of total capacity). We will also have maximums on the number of people per group that are allowed.
- Axe Throwing Lane Separation: your group will not be placed in lanes right beside other parties.
- Payment: we will be accepting credit and debit payment to enhance safety for guests as well as employees.
We will continue to monitor the situation and enhance our processes and share updates to our sanitization policies with you when new information is available.
We know that this feels weird and uncertain, but we can get through this together!
Reminders Before Coming to BATL – Backyard Axe Throwing League
- MASKS REQUIRED: please bring your mask. Our coaches and staff will also be required to wear masks.
- PAYMENT: Make sure you bring a credit card or debit card for payment, to reduce risks for everyone.
- CLOSED-TOE SHOES: we know its sandal season, but let’s keep those feet safe!
For All Other BATL Locations That Remain Closed
We are taking reservations for future events at all locations (check batlgrounds.com for your location availability) Have questions? Connect at email@example.com
All guests who have booked events and your location is not yet open at the date of your event, can reschedule the event to a later date, or cancel with a full refund.
AXE THROWING LEAGUE
The current league season has been postponed until further notice. All league members will receive an email with details about league this summer. If you have any additional questions or concerns surrounding the BATL League, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
KEEPING SAFE FROM COVID-19 OUTSIDE OF BATL
Keeping yourself educated on proper prevention, the COVID-19 virus itself, and developments on the situation in the news, will all help keep you informed and safe.
- Concerns for older adults and people with previous medical conditions.
- Getting your home ready in the wake of the virus.
- Travel Information.
- Testing for COVID-19.
- Preparing for Coronavirus.
- How to properly wash your hands.
Everyone’s health is our top priority. We encourage the BATL family to practice these precautions. We look forward to re-opening and seeing you all again as soon as possible.